This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RotelHoliday #CollectiveBias
Holiday Chicken Ranch Stuffed Rolls are a delicious and family-friendly appetizer. Great for serving all year around, these tasty treats are even better when shaped into a festive Christmas Tree.
The holiday season is in full swing, and it is all about the sweets. I love spending time in the kitchen baking dozens upon dozens of Christmas cookies, making batches of fudge and concocting all sorts of edible gifts. With such an abundance of decadent treats at this time of year, whipping up a savory, yet festive dish is a welcome change.
These Holiday Chicken Ranch Stuffed Rolls are truly tasty snack to serve up at all your holiday gatherings! The Christmas tree shape is a real show-stopper, yet is actually quite easy to make. And these crave-worthy holiday rolls are full of bold, adventurous flavor. The smoky bacon and creamy ranch chicken filling delivers a zesty little kick, thanks to the addition of RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles, an ingredient that I always stock up on when I’m at Walmart. This appetizer is just the thing to warm you up on when it’s cold outside.
How to Make Holiday Chicken Ranch Stuffed Rolls
- Combine all of the filling ingredients in a bowl.
- Divide dough into 2-inch pieces and flatten each piece into a circle. Then add a tablespoon of the filling in the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough balls closed and arrange in the shape of a Christmas tree on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil.
- Brush balls with olive oil and bake at 375 degrees for approximately 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- When finished, remove from oven, brush the tops with olive oil and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Gather around the fire with friends and family and celebrate the season with these delicious Holiday Chicken Ranch Stuffed Rolls.
More Great Recipes for Holiday Entertaining
Looking for more delicious fare to serve alongside these Holiday Chicken Ranch Stuffed Rolls? Check out RO*TEL for more holiday inspiration and check out my gorgeous Holiday Charcuterie Board that is simply stunning, yet comes together so quickly. And Sweet and Spicy Meatballs are always a crowd pleaser. Then all that’s left to do is to mix up some of these flavorful Cranberry Pomegranate Margaritas and your party will be complete!
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 2 cans RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 cup cooked chicken shredded
- ½ cup bacon bits
- ¼ cup fresh parsley finely chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 pizza dough balls or canned rolls
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Mix all of the filling ingredients together in a bowl until completely combined.
- Divide dough into 2x2 inch pieces.
- Flatten each piece into a circle.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of chicken mixture in the middle of each round.
Pinch the balls closed and place on baking sheet in the shape of a Christmas tree. Brush with olive oil.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
When finished and removed from the oven, once again brush olive oil over the top and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve with ranch dressing.