This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older. #CelebratorySips #AbsolutAmerica #CollectiveBias
This crisp and fresh Strawberry Basil Vodka Cocktail will be the perfect drink to sit back and relax on a hot summer day.
One of my favorite things about summer is that it stays lighter so much longer. We can hang out with our friends and family until almost 10pm before even realizing how late it is. When we have guests over, I usually make a large batch of these Strawberry Basil Vodka Cocktails, and they are always a hit. Absolut Vodka is always my key ingredient.
Absolut has no artificial ingredients. Their new Americana bottle is perfect for summer get togethers and for Labor Day, 4th of July, and of course my birthday! Not only does Absolute make great summer cocktails, but the bottle serves as decor as well!
Besides these Strawberry Basil Vodka Cocktails, I love making John Dalys (Absolut Vodka spiked half iced tea and half lemonade) and vodka-infused sodas.
This summer, Absolut is bringing communities together to “Party with a Purpose” by donating $100,000 to Keep America Beautiful to help end littering, improve recycling and beautify communities. Absolut is teaming up with National Charity partner Keep America Beautiful and will donate $1 for every photo shared using #AbsolutAmerica on AbsoluteAmerica.com or on social media.
From now until 07/28/2018, you can immediately save $2.00 on the purchase of any ONE (1) 750mL bottle of ABSOLUT® VODKA or $3.00 by mail in coupon. Offer only valid in the states of Alaska, Arizona, California, Kentucky, Michigan, New Mexico, Nevada, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
So grab yourself a bottle the next time you’re at the store, and enjoy one of these delicious Strawberry Basil Vodka Cocktails.
A refreshing drink with muddled strawberries and basil
- 3 strawberries plus more for garnish
- 2 basil leaves plus more for garnish
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup
- 1.5-2 ounces Absolute Vodka based on your preference
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle strawberries, basil, and lime juice.
- Add the remaining ingredients and shake until combined.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with strawberries and a basil leaf.
- basil leaves and simple syrup. Add ice, gin or vodka, and lime juice. Shake well, strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with a strawberry, plus any additional basil, if desired. Enjoy immediately.