Just because Margaritas are usually served during the summer, does not mean that they need to be neglected during the winter. In fact, this Cranberry Pomegrante version is just as good, if not better than the summery lemon-lime version. What’s great about this drink recipe is that you can make 4 margaritas at once. It’s a great party drink and perfect for serving a crowd!
Now onto the most exciting news… I’ve partnered with Blendtec® and their Winter Party Recipes promotion to show you exactly how to make these margaritas and they want to give one of our readers their very own Blendtec® Blender Designer 725 and Twister™ Jar valued at $809.90!* With top of the line features that include a 3.8 peak horsepower motor and Preprogrammed cycles: Smoothie, Salsa, Ice Cream, Whole Juice, Hot Soup, Clean, this blender will soon become your most loved kitchen appliance. Plus, the added Twister™ Jar is great for bread & cookie crumbs, nut butters, hummus, baby food, and single-serve smoothies. Think of the possibilities!
Our giveaway will run until December 25th at 11:59pm and the winner will be contacted on December 26th, 2016. Talk about a good Christmas present! Make sure to enter below for a chance to win. Good luck!
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 8 ounces white tequila
- 4 ounces triple sec
- 2 ounces pomegranate Juice
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 2 ounces lime juice
- Lime wedges and coarse salt to rim glasses
- Pomegranate seeds or fresh cranberries for garnish.
- Add all ingredients to WildSide+ or FourSide jar and secure lid.
- Blend on “Dips/Salsa” cycle or on a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 25 seconds or until desired texture is achieved.
- Pour into salt rimmed glasses and garnish with pomegranate seeds or fresh cranberries.
This post has been sponsored by Blendtec, however all opinions are 100% my own.