These Chocolate Chip Strawberry Cookies are like a chocolate chip cookie and a chocolate-dipped strawberry had a baby!
If you’re a strawberry lover and a chocolate lover, you seriously cannot go wrong with cookies that contain strawberry cream instant pudding mix and mini chocolate chips. These Chocolate Chip Strawberry Cookies take all the goodness of chocolate chips and chocolate-dipped strawberries and put them in one amazing cookie!
I especially love that the strawberry element of these cookies is a total surprise. There are no fresh strawberries or dried strawberries in sight — they just look like regular chocolate chip cookies. But when you take one bite, the infusion of strawberry cream instant pudding mix hits you right away and they become much more than “just” a chocolate chip cookie!
Why You’ll Love Chocolate Chip Strawberry Cookies
They’re ready in less than 20 minutes. Four minutes of prep time, 10 minutes of baking time, and one minute of cool time is all they take.
They’re the perfect unique but easy cookie to bring to parties and gatherings. If you want to bring a “next-level” cookie that takes almost no time at all, these strawberry cookies are the perfect answer.
The strawberry flavor is present, but not overwhelming. The fruity presence of the strawberry cream pudding is definitely there, but they’re not an entirely strawberry-focused dessert like a strawberry cream pie or strawberry cake.
They’ll please both strawberry lovers and chocolate lovers. In my Triple Chocolate Cookies recipe post, I talked about how I love to serve desserts that please more than one type of person. No matter if your thing is strawberry desserts or chocolate desserts (or both!), you’ll find a reason to love these Chocolate Chip Strawberry Cookies.
You can swap out the strawberry pudding for another pudding. Not in the mood for Chocolate Chip Strawberry Cookies? Replace the 3 oz. strawberry cream instant pudding mix with the pudding mix of your choosing!
Want More Cookie Recipes?
A chocolate chip cookie and a chocolate dipped-strawberry had a baby!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg large
- 1 cup flour
- 3 oz package strawberry cream instant pudding mix
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, beat together butter with both kinds of sugar.
- Add in vanilla and egg, and beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, pudding mix, salt, and baking soda.
- Add dry ingredients to wet, and mix until just combined.
- Using a spatula or wooden spoon, gently fold in the chips.
- Scoop into 1 inch mounds and bake for 10-11 minutes.
- Allow to cool on pan for 60 seconds before moving to a cooling rack.