No matter if you prefer milk chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips, or white chocolate chips, you’ll find your favorite tucked into these Triple Chocolate Cookies.
You know the phrase, “You can’t please everyone?”
While I know that’s true in many cases, I can’t help but try to do just that whenever I can… especially when it comes to desserts. To accomplish that lofty goal, I often dream up dessert recipes that have more than one beloved element or ingredient.
A few examples:
- Brookies: Brookies are the perfect dessert to serve when you need to please both brownie and cookie lovers.
- Sweet Potato Pie Swirled Cheesecake with Spiced Salted Caramel: Pumpkin pie fans and cheesecake fans alike will love this dessert.
- Carrot Cake Cookie Sandwiches: This dessert will please those who just can’t resist carrot cake as well as those who just want to dig into a delicious cookie.
Triple Chocolate Cookies are for all chocolate lovers
With these Triple Chocolate Cookies, I’m yet again reaching for that lofty “please everyone” goal. Love milk chocolate chips? You’ll love Triple Chocolate Cookies. Love dark chocolate chips? You’ll love Triple Chocolate Cookies too. Love white chocolate chips? You’ll definitely love Triple Chocolate Cookies.
Yes, I’ve packed three types of chocolate chips into these chewy and delicious Triple Chocolate Cookies to please every chocolate lover. They take a simple (but incredibly tasty!) chocolate chip cookie recipe and make it the best by packing it with three flavors of chocolate chips.
These Triple Chocolate Cookies will be loved wherever you serve them. They’re great for parties, get-togethers, and cookie trays, and they’re the perfect cookie to make when you’re looking for something just a bit more exciting than a traditional chocolate chip cookie.
Happy triple-chocolate-chip-cookie-making! These cookies are sure to become a new favorite.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter and sugar.
- Add in extracts and egg, then beat until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture, and mix until just combined.
- Using a spatula or wooden spoon, gently fold in all 3 kinds of chips.
- Scoop into 1 inch mounds, then bake for 11 minutes.
- Allow to cool on pan for 60 seconds before moving to a cooling rack.