Yesterday we spent the entire day at the beach, ending the night with a magnificent bonfire. Summer bonfires almost always consist of s’more making, however sand and marshmallows can sometimes make for a messy treat. Not yesterday, though, because I came up with these adorable S’mOREO packs.
I combined a package of 2-Pack OREO, two cookies and cream homemade marshmallows (already on the stick), and 2 cookies and cream white chocolate squares. The marshmallows were ready to be roasted then assembled into their OREO sandwiches and topped with chocolate. They were pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.
This May OREO launched a NEW 2-pack, a convenient grab-and-go snack designed for packed schedules. Whether it’s slipped into your purse or tucked away in the glove compartment, the OREO 2-pack is perfect for a quick treat at work, running errands, carpooling to family activities or family day trips, and of course for the perfect S’mOREO!
Containing two cookies per pack, this OREO 2-pack is the perfect serving size to satisfy your sweet tooth on-the-go. OREO 2-pack multipacks are sold in packages of 18 and can be found at local grocery stores 2-pack multipacks are also available in Nutter Butter. I think a peanut butter s’more will be our next bonfire treat!
If you are planning on a bonfire this summer, make these perfect grab and roast s’more pack. They are a fun and delicious treat! Everyone will love the creative new version!
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cups light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 16 oreos , finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cornstarch , powdered sugar OR sugar, for rolling
- 18 2- Pack Oreos
- 18 cookies and cream miniature chocolate bars
- Marshmallow roasting sticks
- Generously spray a 9x13in baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine unflavored gelatin and 1/2 cup cold water. Mix and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup, salt and 1/2 cup of hot water. Bring to boil over a medium high heat. Cook, without stirring, for 9 minutes
- Remove from heat and add the thickened gelatin and stir to combine. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat your egg whites, and vanilla (with whisk attachment) on high until stiff peaks form. Reduce the mixer speed to slow, and slowly pour in the sugar syrup in a steady but slow stream. Once all incorporated, turn your mixer on medium high and beat until it has doubled in volume.
- Once mixture has doubled in size, stir in chopped OREOs.
- Pour into your prepared dish and allow to set, uncovered for about 12 hours.
- When marshmallow mixture has set, remove from pan and cut into 1x1 inch squares.
- Roll in cornstarch, powdered sugar, or regular sugar (I use regular sugar).
- Stick 2 marshmallow sticks on a roasting stick and place in a small bag with a Oreo 2-pack and cookies and cream chocolate bar.
- Tie with a bow, and pass out when ready to roast!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.