This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LetsCheese #CollectiveBias
With the temperatures rising and busy summer days ahead of us, this summer cheesecake that does not require you to turn on your oven will be your new best friend!
One of my favorite new desserts is this Raspberry No Bake Cheesecake. The cheesecake is light and refreshing and the perfect way to cool off! Fresh raspberries are not only folded into the cheesecake but also delicately layered on the top making it a delicious, easy, and beautiful dessert. You might as well make up you summer entertaining hashtag now, because you know your friends will be whipping out their phones when you serve them a slice of this!
Using ingredients such as Weight Watcher Whipped Cream Cheese, will reduce the fat, but not the flavor! Made with real, all natural cheese, Weight Watcher Whipped Cream Cheese leads to a creamy and delicious slice of summer cheesecake! Lighten up other parts of your meal with Weight Watcher American Singles and Weight Watcher Original Cream Cheese found at Ralph’s. For stores that carry it near you, go here.
Because this is a no bake recipe, it only takes about 10 minutes to put together and 4 hours of chilling time. However it can also be made a day ahead of time, making it the perfect dessert for your next summer cookout! Try switching out some of the raspberries for some blueberries or blackberries for an All-American dessert for the Fourth of July!
What kinds of desserts are you making this summer?
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter , melted
- 16 ounces (2 pkgs) Weight Watcher Whipped Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup raspberries , lightly mashed
- 1 ½ cups whipping cream
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups raspberries for the top of cheesecake
- Grease Tart pan or 8 inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter.
- Press crust mixture into the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Place pan in freezer while making the filling.
- To make the filling beat cream cheese and sugar until combined and sugar has dissolved.
- Gently stir in lemon juice, peel, and mashed raspberries.
- In a separate bowl, beat whipping cream and powdered sugar on high until stiff peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into raspberry cream cheese mixture.
- Pour cheesecake batter into the graham cracker crust.
- Layer with fresh raspberries.
- Chill cheesecake for at least 4 hours before serving.
- If desired, sprinkle powdered sugar over raspberries just before serving.