This post has been sponsored by Farm Rich. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
These Mozzarella Pizza Rolls take finger food to a whole new level. A soft pizza roll that is brushed with a garlic parsley butter and stuffed with tomato sauce and a melty Mozzarella Bite, will be your new favorite comforting treat!
With two teenagers and one rapidly growing boy home all day, we go through our fair share of snacks. And while I love cooking elaborate recipes, I just can’t do it 15 times a day! There are certain frozen snacks that I always have stocked in the freezer for my kids to cook for themselves, including Farm Rich.
Farm Rich makes snack time and meal prep low stress with yummy and wholesome food ready in just a few minutes, like Mozzarella Sticks, Chicken Bites, Potato Skins, Mozzarella Bites, Meatballs and more. I always have a few bags of the meatballs on hand to make this Easy Meatball Stroganoff.
When I have a little extra time on my hands, the kids and I bake. Lately, we have been craving pizza, but didn’t have all the components to make it. Instead, we made these Mozzarella Pizza Rolls, and they instantly became a favorite! The outside of the roll is a pizza dough crust brushed with a garlic parsley butter, and the inside has marinara sauce and Farm Rich Mozzarella Bites! When you bite into the roll you get all the flavors of pizza and melty cheese. Mozzarella Bites on their own, are wrapped in a soft pizzeria crust and are a great source of calcium and protein. Plus they’re easy to pop in the microwave and enjoy in no time!
How to make Mozzarella Pizza Rolls
- First you start by making the pizza dough. It only contains a few ingredients, like yeast, flour, water, and oil, and takes about 10 minutes to put together.
- After kneading the dough, it should be smooth and elastic.
- Cover and let the dough rise for 30-45 minutes
- Divide dough into 12 pieces.
- Roll out small 5 inch rounds
- Spread with marinara sauce and top with a frozen Mozzarella Bite
- Bring the edges up and over the mozzarella bite and pinch to secure. Place seam side down on cookie sheet.
- Bruch with garlic parsley melted butter, bake, and enjoy!
These delicious treats are best enjoyed hot out of the oven, but can easily be reheated in the microwave the next day.
The next time you’re placing your online order from Instacart, Amazon Fresh, Walmart, Peapod, Kroger or others, grab a few Farm Rich snacks! They’re so quick to prepare, made with quality, wholesome ingredients and give families and individuals a variety of fun food options to eat when you want, how you want. You can also find them at most major grocers.
- 2- 21/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 ¼ teaspoons instant yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup warm water 120° to 130°F*
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 12 Farm Rich Mozzarella Bites
- ½ cup marinara sauce plus more for serving
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder or chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- Combine 1 cup flour, yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add warm water and oil; mix until well blended. Gradually add an additional cup of flour to form a soft dough. Knead dough in a mixer fitted with hook attachment or on a lightly floured surface until a ball that is smooth and elastic forms. If needed, add additional ⅓ cup of flour. Place dough in a greased bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and allow to rest for 30-45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment of foil.
- Divide into 12 pieces.
- Roll each little piece of dough until it is about 5 inches around. Spread 1 teaspoon of marinara sauce in the center of the round. Place the frozen Mozzarella bite in the center of the marinara sauce. Pull the edges of the ball over the mozzarella bite and pinch the edges together to close the ball. Place the ball, pinched side down, one the lined cookie sheet about 2 inches apart from one another.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic powder or chopped garlic, and parsley. Brush the balls with garlic mixture.
- Bake the rolls for 15-18 minutes or until they are golden brown. Once down, brush with butter again and serve hot with a side of marinara dipping sauce.