Thank you Farm Rich for sponsoring this post. All thoughts are my own. Visit your local grocery store to pick up NEW Farm Rich snacks and your family favorites!
With back to school upon us, quick dinners like Easy Meatball Stroganoff will be our life saver. Quick to make a delicious, this meal will be a favorite!
I know I’m not the only parent in the world who stands in front of the fridge on a regular basis contemplating if it could just be a cereal night. While my kids would love this, my husband would not! He counts on his big nightly meal and leftovers for lunch the next day.
While I crave something hearty and delicious for dinner, sometimes the energy that is required to make these kinds of meals is nonexistent…especially after a long day. That’s when Farm Rich comes into play. Their Italian Style Meatballs are a staple in my freezer and saves me from dinnertime slump regularly.
They are seriously really good, and this is coming from an Italian girl that had fresh meatballs every Sunday after church growing up. I think what makes Farm Rich products stand out from most is that they are made with wholesome ingredients and are quick-frozen and carefully packaged which insures freshness.
Farm Rich products are a go-to, easy and convenient solution for the busy back-to-school season and fall gatherings. From football tailgates to Halloween parties and after-school snacking, Farm Rich offers a variety of products for any occasion – Avocado Slices (NEW), French Toast Sticks, Meatballs, Mozzarella Sticks, Donut Holes, Loaded Potato Skins, Pimento Cheese Bites (NEW), Pizza Roll-Ups, Scones and more!
I had a nostalgic craving for some rich and creamy Stroganoff the other night. It was already late and the kids were hungry so I decided to use these meatballs instead of the traditional round steak. The meal was ready and on the table in less than 30 minutes! It came out so delicious that my kids requested that I make it again the next night. Who am I to deny my kids their favorite dinner (especially when it is so easy to make)! This Quick Meatball Stroganoff will be a new weekly staple in our menu planning.
Whether you are looking for a delicious appetizer like the Mozzarella sticks, which by the way is another one of our favorites, or an easy breakfast, Farm Rich has everything you need. Stock up and make sure to make this recipe! Enjoy!
- 1 lb. wide egg noodles
- 8 Tablespoons butter divided
- 1 package Farm Rich Italian Style Meatballs 1 pound bag
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium sized onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup dry white wine you can also substitute with more beef broth
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Prepare the egg noodles al dente, according to the package.
- In a large skillet, melt 4 tablespoons of butter over medium high heat.
- Once melted, fry the Farm Rich Italian Style Meatballs until they have slightly browned, about 3 minutes, while stirring. Remove meatballs from pan and set aside.
- Add remaining butter to pan and sauté onions, garlic, and mushrooms and cook, while stirring, for about 6-7 minutes or until the onions are soft and the mushrooms are cooked. Return the meatballs to pan and pour in white wine; bring to a simmer.
- In a separate bowl, combine worcestershire sauce, beef broth, and flour and mix until smooth then pour into pan.
- Allow meatballs and sauce to simmer on medium heat uncovered for about 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once done, remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve over a bowl of noodles.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.