These Strawberry Mini Bundt Cakes with White Chocolate Ganache are simple but beautiful cakes bursting with strawberry flavor and covered in a creamy white chocolate ganache.
I love desserts that are made in the perfect size. No need to slice, divide, or separate… just serve and enjoy! These mini bundt cakes are perfectly portioned and so satisfying that you only need one.
Not only are they perfectly portioned, but they’re also adorable. Bite-sized, mini-desserts are naturally kind of cute, but these Strawberry Mini Bundt Cakes are especially so when you garnish them with a pretty carnation and fresh strawberries.
Tips for Making Strawberry Mini Bundt Cakes with White Chocolate Ganache
Tip #1: Use the freshest strawberries available to you. We’re really blessed here in San Diego with a long growing season, so I’m a bit spoiled when it comes to fresh produce. Strawberry season officially begins in February and lasts until October, and we always take full advantage of it. If you land on this recipe at a time when strawberries are at their peak ripeness in your area, take advantage of it! If not, get the freshest you can find.
Tip #2: The carnation garnish really gives these mini bundt cakes something special, so try to include them. Carnations are edible, and the petals are surprisingly sweet!
Tip #3: This recipe is a perfect special occasion dessert. This is a wonderful dessert to serve at a baby shower, bridal shower, or any other special occasion when you need desserts that really wow your guests.
I hope you enjoy these Strawberry Mini Bundt Cakes! They look amazing, taste amazing, and are a lot of fun to make.
More Strawberry Desserts
If you find yourself with a glut of strawberries and want to make a few more strawberry desserts, try these:
Simple cakes bursting with strawberry flavor and creamy white chocolate.
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 package strawberry flavored gelatin 3 ounces
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup fresh strawberry puree
- 12 oz white chocolate Ghirardelli White Chocolate Baking Bar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Generously spray 12-cup large bundt pan or 6 mini bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In the bowl of your mixer, combine all cake ingredients. Beat on low until all ingredients are incorporated and batter is smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Pour batter into large bundt pan or 2/3 way full into the mini bundt pan.
- Bake large bundt for 35-40 minutes or mini bundt for 20-22 minutes or until the top of the cake bounces back when you touch it.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes. Run knife around edge and center of pan. Place cooling rack upside down over pan; turn rack and pan over. Remove pan. Cool completely.
- To make the ganache, heat heavy whipping cream in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute on high.
- Chop white chocolate into small chunks.
- Add white chocolate to hot cream and let sit for 5 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Allow ganache to sit for an additional 5-10 minutes to stiffen up a bit.
- Spoon white chocolate over cakes.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and/or carnations.