I can create amazing concoctions with butter and sugar and turn a few leftover refrigerator ingredients into a gourmet meal. But make a pot of rice? That I cannot do. I don’t know what it is, but I always end up with a burnt pan and crunchy rice. With brown rice being a major part of our diet now, it has become quite the joke with my family. That is why I now turn to Success® Boil-in-Bag Rice. Success Rice is the ORIGINAL no measure, no mess boil-in-bag rice that cooks perfectly every time and is ready in 10 minutes. No more crunchy rice for us…Success is in the bag! Success Rice is convenient, and can be made on the stove or in the microwave without sacrificing its great taste or quality. It’s a great pantry staple, which can be used to make a variety of meals – breakfast, lunch or dinner. Success® Boil-in-Bag Rice is great for quick and easy meals after a long day. About a week before school starts, we will be spending a week at the lake in central California. After spending the entire day on the water, I know the last thing I will want to do is make a big, labor-intensive meal. The kids come home famished, so I need to get food on the table quickly. That is where these Steak Taco Bowls are perfect. While my husband quickly grills the steak, I microwave the rice, mix it with cilantro and lime, and layer it with taco fixings. It is fresh, delicious, and nutritious! Once school starts, Success® White Rice and Success® Whole Grain Brown Rice will become an even more important staple because it can sit in hot water after cooked for up to 30 minutes before being served, making it foolproof. Perfect for my end of the day “Mommy Brain.” Success White and Brown Rice are complex carbohydrates, gluten free, cholesterol free and sodium free. Additionally Success Brown Rice is 100% Whole Grain. With Success Brown Rice you can enjoy the same taste and similar nutritional benefits of long cooking brown rice, but in ¼ the cooking time. Connect with Success® Rice on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. What is your favorite kind of Success Rice? Tell me in the comments for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card! Entry Instructions: No duplicate comments. You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#Sweeps” and “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the [email protected] email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected. The Official Rules are available here. This sweepstakes runs from 7/19 – 9/30/16 Be sure to visit the brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts! For hundreds of recipe ideas, special offers and more, join the Riceipe Club®.
- 2 cups cooked Success® Brown Rice (1 bag)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 cups diced cooked steak (can substitue for chicken or pork)
- Shredded lettuce
- Fresh salsa
- Fresh guacamole
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook Success® Brown Rice in boiling water or microwave according to the package.
- Mix rice with lime juice and cilantro and place in large serving bowl.
- Layer rice with meat and taco fixings.
- Mix right before serving.
- Makes 4 servings.