This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MySanPelTe #TastefullyItalian #CollectiveBias
This refreshing Peach Mocktail Recipe is just the thing to beat the heat this summer.
Hover over the image above to shop for SANPELLEGRINO Pesca &tè at Walmart.
Summer is fast approaching, and I for one am SO ready! We are spending more and more time outside these days, and as the temperatures start to rise, one of the things we crave most are delicious sparkling beverages that cool us off.
This Peach Mocktail Recipe is my latest hydration infatuation. A unique and delectable combination of SANPELLEGRINO® Pesca &tè, pink grapefruit juice, jasmine syrup and light carbonation. This is a sublime blend of 100% organic fruit juice and black tea that is totally delicious and utterly refreshing.
I first encountered SANPELLEGRINO Pesca &tè on a recent shopping trip at my local Walmart. As I was busily selecting our summertime essentials (here in Southern California, that translates to sunblock, pool noodles and snacks), the colorful and appealing packaging immediately caught my eye. It is so delicious, I now regularly order it, to ensure we always have some on hand!
I am a longtime fan of SANPELLEGRINO, I love that their first organic beverage contains both organic Italian fruit juice and organic tea extract. And SANPELLEGRINO Pesca &tè contains just 50 calories per can, so I can indulge in a tasty fruity beverage like these Peach Mockails guilt-free!
Why You Will Love This Peach Mocktail Recipe
- The unexpected combination of tea, peach, lemon and pink grapefruit is a deliciously perfect harmony of flavors.
- SANPELLEGRINO Pesca &tè is made with 100% organic fruit juices and black tea extract. Plus it contains no artificial colors or preservatives.
- This Peach Mocktail is equally perfect for entertaining or for some well deserved “me-time” to relax and recharge.
- New at Walmart, you can easily purchase SANPELLEGRINO Pesca &tè in store (like I did) or buy it online at Walmart.com.
How To Make Peach Mocktail
- Pour 1 teaspoon of jasmine syrup and 1 ounce of grapefruit juice into a tall glass.
- Stir well using a bar spoon and fill up with ice.
- Top with a generous portion of SANPELLEGRINO® Pesca &tè and garnish with a jasmine flower (how pretty is that?!).
More Recipes for Refreshing Beverages
Love this Peach Mocktail as much as I do? Then you will want to check out my refreshing Lavender Lemonade and Fresh Blueberry Mojitos.
Sanpellegrino® Pesca &tè’s delicate tea shines alongside jasmine, while peach and pink grapefruit bring a richness with a touch of bitterness to the Pesca Sipper mocktail.
- 1 teaspoon jasmine syrup
- 1 oz pink grapefruit juice
- Sanpellegrino® Pesca &tè
Pour the syrup and juice into a tall glass (13 oz capacity).
Stir well using a bar spoon and fill up with ice.
Top with Sanpellegrino® Pesca &tè and garnish with a jasmine flower (optional).
If you are 21 years old or over you can turn the Pesca Sipper into an alcoholic drink by adding 1 oz of London Dry Gin and stir well.