With summer heat on the rise, these easy, No-Bake S’mores Bars will fulfill your chocolate craving, and be the perfect dessert to bring to your next party!
I realize that I have recently been neglecting my chocolate lovers here on the blog lately, and I sincerely apologize. I get so wrapped up with all of the delicious berries that pop up around this time. But, chocolate has no season and should be celebrated everyday. So, I promise I will be diversifying a bit more. Let’s start with these No-Bake S’mores Bars and their fudgy chocolate center.
Since hot summer days are fast approaching, adding some No-Bake desserts to our arsenal of recipes is a must. After all, turning on the oven when it is almost 90 degrees is just plain crazy. This is why these No-Bake S’mores Bars are perfect. They do not require the oven and they fulfill the chocolate craving!
While not being able to roast your own marshmallows is not as fun, this recipe does not require sleeping on hard ground, not having a toilette, and being able to take a hot shower in the privacy of your own home. In other words, no need to go camping to enjoy a S’more. Now, you can enjoy all the deliciousness of S’mores in perfect little bar form. For more S’mores recipes, check out my No-Bake S’mores Cheesecake and S’mores Brownies. Enjoy!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter melted and slightly cooled
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Lightly spray a 9x9 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray and line with parchment paper or foil.
- Combine sugar, graham cracker crumbs, and melted butter then press evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- In a microwave safe dish, heat condensed milk for 1 minute.
- Add chocolate chips to hot condensed milk and stir until smooth.
- Pour chocolate over graham crackers.
- Place marshmallows on top of chocolate.
- Turn broiler on high.
- Place pan in the oven and broil until marshmallows are golden brown. Do not leave unsupervised as this only takes a couple of minutes (this can also be done with a kitchen torch).
- Refrigerate bars for 1 hour or until chocolate has set.
- These bars are pretty rich, so you will want to slice them into smaller squares.
- Makes approximately 16 squares.