An easy Cranberry Orange Hard Lemonade is made with Mike’s Hard Lemonade and perfectly festive for the holiday season. It’s perfect for a crowd! This post has been sponsored by Mike’s Hard Lemonade.
MIKE’S IS HARD. SO IS PRISON. DON’T DRIVE DRUNK® PREMIUM MALT BEVERAGE ©2017 MIKE’S HARD LEMONADE CO. CHICAGO, IL
I love incorporating traditional winter flavors such as cranberries and oranges into pretty much everything during the holidays. They are such robust flavors that make everything taste better!
I especially love adding these flavors to my cocktails. While I love making special concoctions, I’m extremely busy this time of year. But that doesn’t mean I don’t want a nice drink to share with my friends or husband at the end of the day.
That’s why I always have a batch of this cranberry orange simple syrup in the fridge for my drinks. It is easy to add to any drink to take it to the next level. I especially love adding it to Mike’s Hard Lemonade to make it more of a wintery drink.
Mike’s Hard Lemonade has become a staple in our fridge for some time now. With over a dozen flavors available from black cherry lemonade to classic margarita, there’s a refreshing flavor for everyone. It is wonderful served on its own, but with this delicious syrup and some cranberry and orange garnish, it is ready for the holidays!
Check out my video below for visual instructions on how we made this delicious cocktail.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 3 bottles Mike's Hard Lemonade
- Fresh cranberries and orange slices for garnish
- In a small pot on medium heat, whisk together sugar, cranberry juice, orange juice, and zest.
- Mix together until sugar has dissolved, and 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool to room temperature then refrigerate until ready to use. Can be made up to 3 days in advance.
- Once cold, make cocktails.
- Fill glasses with ice then one part cranberry orange simple syrup.
- Top glass with 2 parts Mike's Hard lemonade.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and orange slices and serve.