This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #mccainquickcook
Click HERE to add McCain® Quick Cook Fries to your grocery cart.
Whether you need a quick and easy snack for the kids or you’re wanting to make an epic appetizer, these Carne Asada Waffle Fries are a real winner! Made with McCain® Quick Cook Waffle Cut Fries they are ready in less than 15 minutes from start to finish!
Ok fellow parents, I’ve got the product of the year for you! McCain Quick Cook products are some of the best frozen french fries and make cooking so quick and convenient.
These fries cook in half the time* and are crispy and delicious!
They are made with 100% real potatoes and are 100% delicious!
Simply preheat the oven to 425° F and spread frozen fries in a single layer on a dark, non-stick baking sheet or shallow baking pan. Bake for 8 – 10 minutes and no flipping required. It’s that easy!
I love using the waffle fries to make these Carne Asada Waffle Fries. They literally take minutes to make from start to finish and are always a crowd-pleaser!
How to Make Carne Asada Waffle Fries
- Cook your carne asada then dice into 1-inch cubes. You can also use ground beef or cooked chicken for this!
- Bake your McCain® Quick Cook Waffle Cut Fries for 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with black beans, corn, meat, and cheese. Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with toppings! I like to use sour cream, guacamole, salsa, cilantro, and green onions. If you like it with a bit more heat, add some sliced jalapeños!
- Serve immediately!
The next time you’re at Walmart head to the frozen section and pick up a few bags to have on hand! They have waffle cut, straight cut, and crinkle cut varieties.
They are Faster to Prepare. Easier to Share.
* Compared to McCain® 32 OZ Crinkle Fries, 32 OZ Classic Fries, and 26 OZ Seasoned Waffle Fries (respectively) in conventional ovens.
- 1 Bag McCain® Quick Cook Waffle Cut Fries
- 1/2 black beans drained
- 1/2 cup corn drained
- 1 cup diced carne asada meat precooked
- 1 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onions
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly spray or line a cookie sheet or shallow pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Pour waffle cut fries into pan and baked for 3 minutes.
Remove from oven and top with black beans, corn, Carne Asada, and cheese.
Return pan to oven and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Once done, top with sour cream, guacamole, salsa, cilantro, and green onions. Serve immediately.