This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older. #RoséYourWay #CollectiveBias
These Whipped Feta Prosciutto Crostini are the perfect appetizer for a fun afternoon with friends and a glass of crisp rosé.
My love for rosé began when I was an exchange student in Switzerland. It was my host mother’s favorite afternoon “apero” as they called it. We would sit around on the patio enjoying a glass and playing games to help me learn my numbers in French until the sun set. It was so simple yet so magical at the same time.
Now, every time I open a bottle of rosé, I give a silent toast to my late host mother.
The perfect afternoon for me still to this day is sitting around on the deck with my girlfriends or family enjoying a cold glass of rosé, under the warm setting sun, listening to music and munching on some simple nibbles.
These Whipped Feta Prosciutto Crostini are the perfect companion to a glass of rosé. They only take about 5 minutes to put together but taste like a gourmet appetizer. I like to top them with micro herbs for a bit of color and texture.
Just like other wines, there is an extremely broad range of rosé styles – from sweet to dry. Thankfully, finding your perfect rosé is only a Facebook message away with Rosé Your Way™, your personal rosé concierge. Rosé Your Way™ is here to help. Just send them a message and they will help you find the perfect rosé for your taste buds! My rosé concierge suggested I try this Barefoot Bubbly, and they were spot on!
So the next time you plan a get-together with the girls, grab a bottle of the perfect rosé with the help of Rosé Your Way™, and make a platter of these super simple yet oh so delicious Whipped Feta Prosciutto Crostini.
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese room temperature
- 4 ounces whipped cream cheese room temperature
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 8 pieces prosciutto cut in half
- 16 slices french bread lightly toasted
- Micro herbs
- Flaked sea salt
- In a food processor, combine feta, cream cheese, oil, and herbs and process until smooth, about 4-5 minutes.
- Spread over the toasted bread slices, top with prosciutto, and sprinkle with micro herbs. Sprinkle with flaked sea salt if desired.
- Whipped Feta can be made and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 3 days before serving.