This Pan Fried Steak is so good that you may never make them on the grill again. Seared in a delicious garlic butter parsley, this steak will be better than at a restaurant.
There is one thing that I aimed for this holiday season, shopping small. Being a business owner, I think that is important to support small businesses just like me. Small businesses give you more options for getting gifts for your loved ones while also supporting your local economy.
This year, since we were going to be traveling for the holidays, I ordered everyone in my family gifts from small businesses. They were shipped directly to their door and were a total hit. The absolute favorite gift that I gave to numerous people was a box of quality delicious steaks from Snake River Farms. They specialize in American Kobe Wagyu Steaks, but offer a wide selection of different cuts of beef and pork.
Snake River Farms has been family owned since 1968 and dedicated to producing the highest quality beef and pork in the United States. The started as a simple ranching and feeding operations but has since grown to incorporate every step of the beef lifecycle which includes ranching, cattle feeding, animal nutrition, beef processing, marketing, and sales. Their passion for their products really shows in their steaks. I know this because I also ordered a box of Christmas steaks for myself.
The first thing that I look for when I am shopping online is if the retailer accepts PayPal. Because most of my business is done online, most of my payments are sent via PayPal. I love PayPal’s new feature, One Touch, which allows you to pay for items in your shopping basket without having to enter credit card or billing details —you can activate it here. It is so easy to use and pretty much allows me to shop anywhere. Another great feature is that PayPal offers return shipping refunds called Return Shipping On Us, up to $30 in return shipping costs per order and 12 orders per calendar year. I absolutely love this feature because we all know that not all sizes are the same, so being able to easily send back that sweater that was 2 sizes too small, is always a bonus!
If you are looking for a last minute gift, or have some extra Christmas money to spend, I highly encourage you to purchase a box of steaks from Snake River Farms and make yourself a Pan Seared Steak with garlic parsley butter. It is so delicious and honestly better than any high end restaurant. Happy Holidays friends!
- 4 12-ounce T-Bone steaks, at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- To make the compound butter, combine butter, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Place onto a large piece of plastic wrap and roll into a log.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to one week.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Melt butter in an oven safe skillet on high heat.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Place the steak in the middle of the skillet and cook until a dark crust has formed, about 1 minute. Flip, and brown the opposite side.
- Place skillet into the oven and cook until desired doneness is reached, about 4-5 minutes for medium-rare, flipping once. Let rest for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with garlic compound butter.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.