Are you taking advantage of this heat and cooking outdoors? I know I am. My dirty dish count has nearly been cut in half by our lack of cooking and eating out doors. It has been great!
We did a Mexican Style BBQ the other night and I paired these flavorful beauties with some carne asada, crock pot pinto beans, some bacon cotija guacamole, chipotle salsa and chips. Man was it good. If I did not have to run to the store to pick up more ingredients, I would be making this again tonight.
This corn is super easy. Just throw it on the grill, char it a bit (ok I may have over charred it, but if you remember this post this is quite normal) add mayo, cilantro, lime, a bit of chile powder and cilantro, and you have an amazing and colorful side dish!!!
- 4 Corn on the Cobs
- 4 tbsp Mayonaise
- 1 Lime
- 1/4 cup Cotija Cheese or feta
- 1/4 cup Cilantro , chopped
- 1 tsp chile powder (optional)
- Grill corn on the cob until tender
- Remove from grill and spread 1 tbsp of mayo on each ear
- Sprinkle cheese, cilantro and chile powder over corn
- Squeeze lime over corn.
- Serve immediately