Cheesy, greasy football food is great, but you sometimes just want to munch on something healthy. Especially if you are still adhering to your New Year’s resolutions!
This dip is the perfect companion to pita chips or fresh veggies. It has a layer of Sabra Greek Yogurt Dip, grilled marinated artichokes, fresh peppers, Kalamata olives, lemon cucumbers, Sabra Hummus, and fresh chopped parsley. It is full of flavor and crunch, without all of the excess calories!
Sabra has a game day perfect promotion going on right now. If you purchase two Sabra products and two Stacy’s Pita Chips you will receive a $5 gift card. I love getting paid to eat great food! Visit Dip Zone for more information.
What I love most about this dip is that it is served in individual cups. No need to worry about kids double dipping here! These dips can easily be prepared the day before Game Day. Considering that Sabra is the official Super Bowl Dip Sponsor, these mini dips are a must have on your game day menu. Enjoy!
- 1 tub of Sabra Hummus
- 1 tub of Sabra Greek Yogurt Dip
- 1 jar of marinated artichokes , chopped
- 1 jar pitted Kalamata olives , chopped
- 1 cup chopped cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chopped peppers (or jarred marinated peppers)
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- Veggies and pita chips for serving
- In a small bowl combine chopped cucumbers, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Using small plastic cups, layer each ingredient into the cup.
- Top cups off with fresh parsley.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Serve with fresh veggies and pita chips
- Makes 8 individual dips
This is a sponsored post. Thank you for supporting all of The Seaside Baker’s fabulous sponsors!