Wow, you guys went crazy for these Pizza Dough Balls that I posted a couple of weeks ago. Over 14,000 pins!!! I love it….keep on pinning!
I figured with Superbowl a couple of days away, you are all looking for quick and easy man pleasing appetizers. This recipe will do it! All the deliciousness of buffalo wings, wrapped in soft and fluffy pizza dough, served piping hot. What more could anyone want?!?
I made my own pizza dough for these and used this recipe here. However, you can easily swing by your local pizzeria and pick up a fresh pizza dough ball or buy it from your local grocer.
- 1 1/2 cups cooked , shredded chicken
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tbsp buffalo sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 blue cheese crumbles
- 1 stalk celery finely diced
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl until completely combined.
- Divide dough into 2x2 inch pieces.
- Flatten each piece into a circle.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of chicken mixture in the middle of each round.
- Pinch the balls closed and place on a greased or lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- When finished and removed from the oven, brush olive oil over the top.
- Serve with ranch dressing.