I am excited to be partnering with RX Nut Butter from RXBAR. This post has been sponsored by RXBAR. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
The holidays are upon us, and it is time to start thinking about gifts! We always make a platter of delicious treats to gift and share with friends and family during this time of year. And what could be better than an edible gift that looks and tastes totally indulgent but is packed with good-for-you ingredients? Find all of your holiday baking recipe essentials at Albertsons today! Pick up a jar or two of RX Nut Butter to make these Almond Butter Truffles, and all of your holiday baking essentials at Albertsons, and use this coupon for $2.00 off per jar!
These Vanilla Almond Butter Truffles are a fun and easy-to-make holiday treat that requires just a handful of simple, wholesome ingredients
- RX Nut Butter Vanilla Almond Butter
- Puffed Rice Cereal
- White Chocolate for coating
I first came across RX Nut Butter Vanilla Almond Butter on a recent trip to Albertsons. As I was stocking up on holiday baking essentials (and again thankfully, I can find everything I need at my local Albertsons), I spied a display of RX Nut Butters and was immediately intrigued. Almond butter is a snack time staple in our house, but we had not really ventured into the world of flavored varieties. And the Vanilla Almond Butter seemed perfect for incorporating into a delectable, better-for-you holiday treat. I grabbed a few jars (okay, several jars) and as soon as I got home, I immediately got to work.
WHY RX NUT BUTTER IS THE BEST
RX Nut Butter ingredients are wholesome, nutritious, and delicious. With only a handful of simple ingredients, each one is added for a reason, this nut butter is perfect for a spread or even just the spoon! With 9 grams of protein and no B.S. it’s the perfect snack—or in this case, almond butter truffles!
I love to make several batches of these to keep on hand for gifting throughout the holiday season. And this year’s version is extra protein-packed, thanks to the addition of Vanilla Almond Butter. You know when you bake cookies and your whole house smells like a sweet, sugary delight? That’s this, but also having a handful of core ingredients. By using real and simple ingredients, they took almond butter to a whole new level! I love that this flavor combination of almond and vanilla pairs perfectly with cranberries and white chocolate. Hence the recipe for these Vanilla Almond Butter Truffles!
How to Make Vanilla Almond Butter Truffles
- Microwave the almond butter and honey in a microwave-safe bowl for about 30-45 seconds.
- Add cranberries and puffed rice for added texture. You can also use mini chocolate chips, shredded coconut, and different spices to get different flavored almond butter truffles.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out balls evenly.
- Use damp hands to roll into smooth balls.
- Refrigerate the balls for at least one hour before dipping
- Use coconut oil to thin out white chocolate while melting
- You can decorate these for any occasion with different colored sprinkles and garnishes!
WHAT KIND OF CHOCOLATE TO USE TO MAKE ALMOND TRUFFLES
When dipping almond butter truffles, I like to use either white or dark chocolate chips. I melt them with a little coconut oil to create thinner dipping chocolate. You can also use candy coating wafers for easy dipping.
While these Vanilla Almond Butter Truffles are great for everyday treats, they are a beautiful addition to your holiday sweets platter! Pick up a jar or two of RX Nut Butter and all of your holiday baking essentials at Albertsons, and use this coupon for $2.00 off per jar! Find more delicious RX Nut Butter recipes at rxbar.com/recipes.
- 1 cup RX Nut Butter Almond Butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup puffed rice cereal
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, heat almond butter and honey for 30-45 seconds until smooth. If hot, let cool for 2 minutes.
- Add cranberries and puffed rice; stir to combine.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out balls and place on a parchment or foil-lined pan.
- Dampen hands and roll balls for a smooth finish.
- Refrigerate balls for 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, microwave white chocolate and coconut oil for 45 seconds. Stir until smooth. If chips are not melted, continue microwaving for 15-second intervals and stirring until smooth.
- Dip cold almond butter balls into chocolate and sprinkle with desired toppings.
- Refrigerate balls for 20 minutes to allow chocolate to set.
Balls can be made up to 3 days ahead of time and stored in an airtight container. They can also be frozen for 1 month.
Pick up a jar or two of RX Nutter Butter and all of your holiday baking essentials at Albertsons, and use this coupon for $2.00 off per jar!