Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
Fill your home with the wonderful scent of fall with this Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread. An easy recipe that’s soft and moist, with the perfect level of pumpkin flavor.
– Pumpkin Puree – Sugar – Butter – Eggs – Milk
See Full Ingredients
How Do You Make Pumpkin Bread from Scratch?
- Preheat oven and spray pan with nonstick spray.
Make the filling
- Combine all the filling ingredients and mix well.
Make the bread batter
- Cream together the pumpkin, butters, and sugar. Add the egg and vanilla. Mix again. Add the flour and milk, whisk.
- Pour half the batter into the prepared pan. Top with the cream cheese mixture and top that with the rest of the batter.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.
Swipe up for full recipe!
HOMEMADE MONKEY BREAD