Chocolate and Peanut Butter Owl Cookies
Looking for a festive fall treat? These Chocolate and Peanut Butter Owl Cookies are so cute and filled with a chocolatey peanut butter goodness.
- White Candy Melts - Peanut Butter Candy Melts - Milk Chocolate Melting Wafers - Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers - Oreo Cookies
See Full Ingredients
Chocolate and Peanut Butter owl cookies are not only a hoot, but they are incredibly delicious too!
Melt the chocolates
- place each type of candy melts into a separate bowl. Then, follow the package instructions to melt them.
Coat oreos in chocolate
- Use a fork to dip each cooking into 1 of the melted chocolate bowls. Coat both sides, tapping off any excess.
Prepare the licorice
- Cut each licorice piece into smaller pieces about ¾ “ long. Use scissors or a knife to cut small slits into the licorice, keeping the end intact.
Dip the cookies again
- Dip each cookie about halfway into another color.
Swipe up for full recipe!
YULE LOG CAKE