Pumpkin Cheesecake Streusel Bars
Welcome fall with these decadent Pumpkin Streusel Cheesecake Bars. This recipe starts and ends with a streusel crust and topping packed with oats and pecans.
– All-Purpose Flour
– Rolled Oats
– Chopped Pecans
See Full Ingredients
Desserts are my specialty, which is why you need to go try these pumpkin streusel cheesecake bars. They’re freaky good.
- Preheat the oven and line your pan with parchment paper.
Make the crust and streusel
- Combine everything but the butter, stir, then work in the butter.
- Press some of the mixture into your prepared pan. Bake the crust for up to 10 minutes.
Make the filling
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar. Add in one egg, beating in between. Add vanilla. Pour half over the prepared crust.
- Top with remaining streusel and bake.
Swipe up for full recipe!
BERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE
CARAMEL APPLE CHEESECAKE BARS