Halloween Jalapeno Mummies
Looking for a spooktacular Halloween appetizer? These Halloween Jalapeno Mummies are the perfect frightening finger food for family and friends.
- Cream Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Puff Pastry
See Full Ingredients
These Jalapeno Mummies are sure to stand out from the crowd this fall, thanks to drool-worthy smoky bacon and cream cheese filling and layers of buttery pastry.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 F (200C).
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and bacon.
– Cut the jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
– Spread the cheese mixture into the jalapenos with the help of a spoon.
Slice & Wrap
- Slice the puff pastry into thin strips with a pizza cutter then wrap 2-3 strips around the stuffed jalapenos. Not forgetting to Leave some space for the eyes.
Swipe up for full recipe!
MONSTER HALLOWEEN CAKE
HALLOWEEN DEVILED EGGS