This #OREOCookieBalls shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Whenever I am in a pinch and need a quick dessert, I always turn to OREO Cookie Balls. No matter the flavor or decoration, they are always a hit! We have made them for almost every holiday. Spooky eyeballs for Halloween, hearts for Valentine’s Day, mini cupcakes for birthdays and so much more! The OREO filling is so delicious, that I usually use it to fill my cakes on my birthday!!!
They are also a great activity to do with your kids. That is, if you can stop them from eating all of the ball filling! My kids get so excited when it is OREO Cookie Ball making time and they have a field day decorating them!
These little pumpkins would be a perfect dessert for your Thanksgiving table. Bite sized, your guests will be able to get there sweet fixed even though they are already stuffed. Because these taste like a delightful piece of pumpkin pie, you are essentially getting the best of both worlds!
With this simple recipe requiring only 3 ingredients, and the vast amount of OREO cookie flavors available at Walmart, the world is your oyster. Or is it your Cookie Ball? Make sure to print out this coupon before heading out!
- OFFICIAL OREO COOKIE BALL RECIPE
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies , finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1/2 Teaspoon pumpkin spice
- Make it!
- MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- If adding pumpkin spice, add at this point.
- SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- CUSTOMIZE it with your own ingredient additions or decorative skills.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
- Share and enjoy!