This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
December is a time for impromptu wine dates, playdates, cookie baking mini parties, and of course ugly sweater shindigs. It is a time where people are happy, festive, and hungry. Because we have so many last minute guests and parties, I always try and have the ingredients for a smoky artichoke dip on hand. This dip makes for delicious party food, and is loved by all…especially me!
I never realized how many different flavors of Tabasco sauce there were. While shopping at Walmart, I came across the Chipotle and Habanero. I ended up buying them all. These sauces are great for adding flavor to dishes. I recently added a few drops of the Chipotle Tabasco sauce to a rather bland Alfredo sauce and it really kicked the dish up a notch!
What I love most about this recipe is that it literally takes about 5 minutes to throw together. Simply mix all of the ingredients in a bowl, bake until bubbly perfection, then serve warm! The addition of Tabasco Sauce gives it a smoky taste with a slight kick! It is the perfect recipe for that impromptu guest or that last minute dinner party!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 and 1/2 cup marinated artichokes, chopped
- 4-6 drops Tabasco Original Red
- 1/2 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Drain artichoke hearts from oil and chop coarsely.
- In a bowl combine artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese and Tabasco sauce. Stir well.
- Place in an 8x8 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake dip until bubbling, about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with sliced bread or crackers.